Jerry Roxas Photography
At Fotility & Jerry Roxas Photography, our goal is to capture the emotions and magic of the moment for our clients. To help ensure we take the best images for you, here are a few helpful tips:
- Relax, this is all about you, and not us!
- Always keep your weight on the foot that is furthest away from the camera.
- Bring your ears slightly forward 🙂
- Try to avoid having your arms straight down whenever possible.
- Always look into the lens of the camera, unless instructed otherwise.
- Turn your shoulders slightly to avoid standing square to the camera, unless specifically asked to.
- Think about the moment, what brought you here, and what you want to share!
We’ll give you a little guidance and help you with positioning as needed, but we’ll really be focused on capturing the real you as much as possible. We’re looking forward to our session!
Click on any of the links below to view helpful and useful posing tips for our clients. New tips are added regularly, so please be sure to check back often!