Product Shoot Photography
Feeling, Capturing and Sharing What Matters to You™Jerry Roxas Photography
Do you have a product or service that you want to display in the most professional and high quality image possible? Bad and poorly taken product photos can ruin a first impression of your product or service, especially on your marketing materials or a well designed website. Don’t scare away your customers with poorly lit or bad composition photos. Trust Jerry Roxas Photography to take professional, well composed images that represent the real value of your product and services to your customers.
Jerry Roxas Photography can take your product photos at your office, on location, or in a studio white box… the choice is yours. We can even provide a green screen back drop, and add the background of your choice at a later date.
Product Shoot Session Includes
Every Product Shoot Photography Session provided by Jerry Roxas Photography shall include the following:
- On site photography session at the location of your choice* OR In Studio White Box photography session
- Courteous and professional photographer
- Private changing tent, for outfit changes
- Off camera flash, diffusers and light reflectors**
- Professionally edited photos, including touch up, object removal, lighting enhancements and vignetting**
- At least one (1) single, transparent background image of your product (in ADDITION to standard product photos)
- Maximum fifteen (15) business days turnaround on photo editing
- Private, password protected link to view and download high resolution, standard size images
- Optional CDROM/USB of all final images in three (3) different high resolution sizes for $49.95 (large, standard, web)
- Up to 90 Minute, Single Product Photo Session $350
- Up to 120 Minute, Up to 5 Products Photo Session $500
- Ability to order non-watermarked Photo Print Packages
*Additional travel surcharge may be assessed for locations outside of San Diego.
**As needed, at the discretion of Jerry Roxas Photography To view examples of professional photo editing by Jerry Roxas Photography, click here.