Feeling, Capturing and Sharing What Matters to You™Jerry Roxas Photography
In this digital age, your restaurant needs a strong and engaging online presence to attract customers and keep them interested in coming back. That means promoting your restaurant’s ambiance, as well as your dishes, on your website, Facebook page and social media profiles like Instagram and Pinterest. But you’ve got more than enough to worry about running your restaurant, so how are you going to find time to get high quality photos taken too?
Trust Jerry Roxas Photography to take your restaurant and food photos. We’ll come out to your location at a time that’s convenient for you. We’ll bring our own lighting equipment, and capture the special atmosphere that your restaurant and dishes represent, and then we’ll edit them to make them pop and as enticing as possible!
Restaurant Session Includes
Every Restaurant Photography Session provided by Jerry Roxas Photography shall include the following:
- On site photography session at the location of your choice*
- Courteous and professional photographer
- Off camera flash, diffusers and light reflectors**
- Multiple Interior & Exterior shots of restaurant***
- Multiple shots of appetizers, entrees, deserts, drinks and specialties***
- Professionally edited photos, including touch up, object removal, lighting enhancements and vignetting**
- ABOVE industry average delivery times
- FREE private, password protected link to view and download high resolution photos
- Optional digital media of all final, high resolution, edited images and/or video
- Up to 60 Minute Restaurant Photo Session $175
- Up to 90 Minute Restaurant Photo Session $225
- Up to 120 Minute Restaurant Photo Session $300
- Up to 4 Hour Restaurant Photo Session $400
- Ability to order non-watermarked Photo Print Packages
*Additional travel surcharge may be assessed for locations outside of San Diego.
**As needed, at the discretion of Jerry Roxas Photography To view examples of professional photo editing by Jerry Roxas Photography, click here.
***Clients are responsible for making items available to photographer.